Ok I totally just blew my own mind with this Instant Pot Vegan Lasagna Soup!
As an after thought I MUST share this recipe with you.
So I don’t have a billion fabulous pictures of the process I only have this one from the pot.
This is so delicious, filling, and for 2 cups its only 4 weight watchers smart points!
So here it goes my fast and furious instant pot VEGAN LASAGNA SOUP recipe.
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 27 min
You will need:
- 9 cups water
- 4 bouillon cubes (or you can just use 9 cups vegetable broth whatever you prefer
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 cups dried brown lentils
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 – 28oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 – 28oz can crushed tomatoes
- 200 gm lasagna noodles (approximately 8) broken into pieces
- 6 cups chopped spinach leaves
Make the Instant Pot Vegan Lasagna Soup:
- Place water, bouillon cubes, onion, carrot, red pepper, zucchini, garlic, basil, oregano and lentils into the Instant Pot and stir a few times to blend. Set the Instant Pot on manual, high pressure for 20 minutes. Lentils should be just a bit on the firm side at this point.
- Once completed manually release pressure. Add in diced and crushed tomatoes (at this point my Instant Pot was too full and above the max line so I had to take some of the broth out about 1.5 cans worth and put it to the side), noodles and spinach, mixing the mixture together. Set Instant Pot to manual, high pressure for 7 minutes.
- Once completed manually release pressure. Noodles should be tender and spinach wilted. (I added back in the extra broth at this point)
- Season Vegan Lasagna Soup with salt and pepper to taste.
Makes 12 – 2 cup servings.
Each serving of the Instant Pot Vegan Lasagna Soup is 4 Smart Points on the weight watchers program.